Saturday, October 23, 2010

" SURE YOU CAN.."

Things have been a little difficult for me this month. I have been having a real hard time with "LIFE."
For those of you that know me well know that I have struggled with depression since I was very young. I have been on and off meds. since I was a kid. Because of my stupidity, I let my meds. run out and my Dr. is very hard to get into.
So, here I am off meds. DANGER, DANGER!!!
I have been waiting for a month to get into my Dr. Good news, my apt. is finally next week. Hopefully it wont take too long to get back on track!!

Since I have been off my meds. life has become such a struggle for me. I have really been thinking about my life and the many struggles I have had to deal with, but yet all the blessings I have been given because of those struggles.
I want to tell you, incase you didnt know, my world revolves around my sweet Kanton!! It has been such a struggle, yet such a blessing to be his mom. I have learned so much from him. Not only about being a mom or about having a child with special needs, but I have learned so much about myself.
My sweet Kanton is a miricle!! There are so many things that the Dr.'s in the beginning thought he may never do, but he is nothing but a fighter and one smart cookie!! He has done everything and so much more!!
He is such a reminder, EVERYDAY, that my Heavenly Father love me and is very mindful of the things I struggle with.
One day as I was driving to my parents, which is at least once a week. I was having a moment and voiced my frustration with life. I said out loud, " I am so tired, I dont know if I can do this anymore." Then came a very sweet voice from the back of my car, " SURE YOU CAN, MOM!" It was at that time that I stopped and thought to myself, "I CAN!!" No matter what this life throws at me and the issues that I deal with, within myself. I can! I can do it. I have come so far and made it through so many different things in life! And here I am!
I still have many mountains to climb and I know there will be mamy times that I fall, but I know that I CAN!!!
So for those of you, and I know there are many, that struggle dealing with the demons from within yourself and you feel as if you cant keep going just know that your not alone and know, "SURE YOU CAN!!!"

1 comment:

HERSOM-CLAN said...

Yes you can! I think that is one of the greatest reason Heavenly Father has blessed us with His special Spirits, to remind us that we can do things, all things! What a great boy you have!