Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fathers Salute..




I just wanted to write a little before Fathers Day, cause I know it will probably be next month when I get back.
I just wanted to Thank my sweet Dad for always being there for me and my family. My dad is one of those guys that would do what ever he can for you as long as it is within his means.
The first song on my play list a for him. When I was a little girl he would always sing cute little songs to me and this one is my favorite.
Thank you DAD for always making me feel like a princess.

As for Rob, I am so extremely greatful for you!!! Kanton is so lucky to have you in his life. I love watching the two of you playing and having fun either in the house or out in the yard, (fixing the lawn mower) I look forward to many more years with you. I also look forward to watching your and Kantons relationship grow!!!

Happy Fathers Day.

No comments: