Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OK, so Im not doing too good at blogging again. Its been too long. But it has been an interesting few months.
Kanton had a birthday the beginning of April. We had a family party at the Kangaroo Zoo and then went back to our house for food and presants. It was so fun!!! I did get some fun pics that I'll have to upload when I get a min.
It is so hard to believe that Kanton is already 4. It seems like it was just yesterday that he was born. I cant believe all of the progress he has made in the past year.
He is amazing and I am so proud to be his Mama...
Well, we are having some interesting situations going on with our family and some really close friends and it has helped me realize how much my family means to me and who our good friends are.
It is so amazing to me what some people take for granted and how they will just expect things to happen, and how UNGREATFUL people can be.
Anyhow....
I am so greatful for my awsome family and the good friends that we do have. Thanks for all you do for us...
Until next time..... BYE BYE

2 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Glad to hear all is well! Happy belated b-day Kanton!

HERSOM-CLAN said...

Hey Nikkie and Rob, I hope that you don't mind that we found your blog and get on to see how you all are. We hope all is getting better with your family. We miss you guys.
Love the Hersom's