Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OK, OK!! So I am being reemed (i dont know if thats how its spelled) for not blogging, so here it is LADIES!!! You know who you are!!! ;0)

I have to admit it has been a while since I wrote something, so I do apologize. The past month and a half have been pretty melow. Not too much happening.
Halloween was fun for Kanton. It took him some time to relax and be ok with it, but he finally came around.
Thanksgiving came and went WAY toooo fast!! But it was nice. Rob had to work Thanksgiving day, so we did our own little thing that night. It turned out GREAT, if I do say so myself.
Then on Friday, the next day, my family got together at my parents house and had a big shin-dig!! It was fun to spend time with my siblings. I see my brother every so often, but my sister that lives in Wyoming came, so it was great to be able to visit with all of them.
My sister that lives in Idaho was planning on coming, but sad to say she ended up with that yucky sickness that is going around!! So we missed the Georges dearly!!!
On Saturday, was our fun day of CHOCOLATES!!! It is so much fun. All the ladies on my moms side of the family go to my Aunts house and we make yummy chocolates for hours and hours!! Its a traditions in our family to do that around Thanksgiving. I look forward to it every year!! I love all you awsome ladies!

So here we are already the second week of DECEMBER!!! WHAT??? I cant believe it. In less than a month it will be the year 2010!!! I remember as a kid thinking 2010 was so far away, now here we are... I feel like I should be living on Mars or something. Silly, I know.
Well, not much is happening right now, so I'll try to wrote something again in a few weeks...

Love to you all
Happy Holidays

3 comments:

Aislinn said...

YAY - a blog from Nikki! And it was fun to read! And I did't know that you made chocolates. And I didn't know that Rob had to work on Turkey day. And... hehehe!
Glad all is going well!

msaonika said...

Oh my gosh! I am so happy! Thank you for putting something up, and I LOVE the new background and the update! Keep it up! I love seeing what you are up to !! HUGS! A

Heidi Sue said...

I love the blog! It it so good to hear how your family is doing.
Thought for sure you would say something about the dog eating mouse terds or aliens(jk)
glad things are good.